Anne Belgram-Perkins is a licensed clinical psychologist specializing in Emotionally Focused Therapy (EFT). She is also a certified EFT supervisor and trainer. Formerly of Richmond, Virginia, Anne Belgram-Perkins has lived in France since 1984. Her office in Le Vésinet will be transferred in March 2020 to Maisons- Laffitte in the western suburbs of Paris.
She sees adults, couples and families for a variety of problems including anxiety disorders, depression, trauma-related difficulties, cultural adaptation and relationship issues. She is also a certified Emotionally Focused therapist, supervisor and trainer and has many years of experience in helping all different kinds of couples, including same-sex and multicultural couples.
In addition to therapy, Anne supervises and trains therapists, health-care professionals and social workers. She intervenes as a consultant for schools, businesses and institutions. Anne speaks French and English fluently and is versed in both Anglo-Saxon and French cultures. In France, she has worked as team psychologist in the public health sector as well as in social services. Anne Belgram-Perkins is a well-rounded and experienced psychotherapist, supervisor and trainer who can help you, your family, your couple or your institution with a wide range of difficulties.
Training and Research:
- Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist, Supervisor and Trainer (ICEEFT).
- Certified Family and Couples Therapist, trained at le Ceccof, Paris.
- Emotion Focused Individual Therapist (York University).
- Diplôme d’études approfondies (DEA) in clinical psychology and psychopathology, Université Paris 8. In the French system, this is a research degree. Research on OCD and religion.
- Diplôme d’études supérieures spécialisées (DESS) in clinical psychology and psychopathology, Université Paris 8. Specialization in intercultural psychology. In France, the DESS in clinical psychology and psychopathology is the state-recognized qualifying diploma for clinical psychologists.