Anne is a clinical psychologist and has practiced as a psychotherapist for over 20 years with individuals and couples. After specializing in intercultural psychology and then systemic psychotherapy, Anne started her training in the cutting-edge model Emotionally Focused Therapy in 2009.
After becoming a certified EFT therapist and then supervisor, Anne completed her training as a certified EFT Trainer and is now a member of the ICEEFT (International Center for Excellence in Emotionally Focused Therapy) training team. She organizes and leads EFT trainings in France in French and English, and supervises and supports therapists who are learning the model.
Anne created the non-profit organization EFT France with other EFT therapists in France.
Training and Research:
- Certified Emotionally Focused Couples Therapist, Supervisor and Trainer (ICEEFT).
- Certified Family and Couples Therapist, trained at le Ceccof, Paris.
- Emotion Focused Individual Therapist (York University).
- Diplôme d’études approfondies (DEA) in clinical psychology and psychopathology, Université Paris 8. In the French system, this is a research degree. Research on OCD and religion.
- Diplôme d’études supérieures spécialisées (DESS) in clinical psychology and psychopathology, Université Paris 8. Specialization in intercultural psychology. In France, the DESS in clinical psychology and psychopathology is the state-recognized qualifying diploma for clinical psychologists.